Sewing, sewing, sewing. This fall has been very busy for my sewing business. Baylor dresses (like below), bows, totes, etc, etc have sold out like crazy at Harts 'N Crafts in Waco, TX. It's been so much fun to see my items sell quickly and have people love them!!
Our 1st BU football game of the season was vs. TCU. What a horrible game! Joe T. Garcia's afterwards / after the 1st quarter was worth the drive to Ft. Worth.
My sister Tricia and husband Jonas. T had her big 10 year HS reunion this fall and we celebrated her birthday the same day at my mom's house in Pottsboro. BIG news! They are pregnant and expecting their little one in April 2011.Other un-photographed things....
- Jonathan has been playing in a softball league. The are really bad, but it's for fun so who cares!
- I am working on a hospitality-like medical center in Frisco and the design rocks! It makes work so much fun :)
- Jonathan's been enjoying time in the yard lately. It's looking good!
- Our church continues to be a blessing in our lives and a place that we love to serve.
- I've closed the door on custom sewing orders to free up time to study for the big NCIDQ exam, which will award me a license in Interior Design. Exam is April 2011.
- I'm anxiously waiting for 2 more weeks when I find out if I'm having a niece or nephew!
- We are hoping to Christmas vacation... we will see.