Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not a bad start.

January is almost over, wow. Time flies when you're having fun/cramming events into your life. So far, so good though. God's been teaching us little lessons here and there. Our marriage is cruising into our 2 year mark and I have to say that things just get better with time. It is sanctifying and satisfying to be in a marriage that strives toward Christ. Here's a few pictures from January....
At the Mavs Game
Our friends, Dawn and her son Chandler came with us.
To the Baylor/Kansas game on a MONDAY night. Whoa, we were tired. And they lost. Poor Baylor basketball is not turning out to be what we thought it would be.
In Little Rock, AR, at our friend's Stacy & Clay's Wedding. Biggest wedding ever!!
Congratulations to the Cunninghams!
Me and Kimbo at the wedding. We estimated that this is Kim's 25th time to be a bridesmaid. Seriously.
January has flown by. We've been busy! Jonathan started training for a triathlon that he is going to race in April. He's done great so far with his swimming, biking, and running.

I have continued to pile up my dresses for Uganda, along with studying for my NCIDQ (this is my interior design licensing test) that I'm taking April 1st/2nd. It's been difficult to maintain the study habits, but I've managed to stay on track. I'm going to also take a study course that starts in a few weeks.

My sister is almost 2 months away from bringing my nephew into this world! His name is Cameron Georg Roos. I CANNOT WAIT to meet him. I am helping them with the nursery. Their colors are aqua, orange, brown, and white. Sometime soon, I'll post pictures of the bedding that I'm making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment